People of all ages love music, and are exposed to it every day. Music helps define your mood and is also associated with many good times.
That is why Name The Music trivia is a great way to have some fun, as everyone will be entertained because they are already very familiar with it.
Each Name The Music trivia game only takes 1/2 hour to play and involves two minute snippets of 10 upbeat songs where you guess:
* The name of the song.
* The artist of the song.
* The year the song was released as a single. (The decade is given as a hint.)
An example of a Name The Music trivia contest form is below.
Click here to listen to a quick example of a Name The Music trivia contest.
The scoring system is as much fun as the music!
* 1 point for each correct answer in any category.
* Today's Twofer - One song each round that is 2 points for each correct answer in any category.
* Today's Triple - One song each round that is 3 points for each correct answer in any category.
* Today's Takeaway - One song each round that is -2 points for a wrong song title answer and -2 points for a wrong artist answer.
* Turbo Tunes - At the end of each round there is a fast medley of five song snippets (about 50 seconds long) from one of the artists featured in the round for a chance to pick up to 5 extra points. (Identifying song titles only... 1 point for each correct answer.)
Name The Music trivia has mass appeal, because it includes songs from all decades, so everyone can participate.
Families especially enjoy playing, with different generations collaborating to guess the answers.
Name The Music doesn't require a two hour commitment to participate. It's four separate 1/2 hour contests with prizes awarded after each round. So, you can leave early or arrive late and still join in on the fun.
Name The Music trivia is very business friendly, as it doesn't interrupt your environment with a bunch of talk, it's music!
All Name The Music trivia contests consist of nothing but up-tempo songs, keeping everyone entertained and in a great mood!
Many incidents of chair dancing and singing have been known to happen as people have fun hearing songs that bring back special times or memories.
Name The Music is more than just a music trivia game... it's a party!